07 Aug New 10W-30 Diesel Joins Lineup
Amsoil new signature series 10W-30 Max duty synthetic diesel oil joins the max-duty lineup and provides a premium fuel-efficient choice.
Fuel expenses comprise a significant portion of any fleets budget and optimizing fuel economy is essential for reducing costs and maximizing the bottom line. To help customers reach this goal, many original equipment manufacturers now recommend 10W-30 diesel oil for improved fuel economy and cost savings.
New signature series 10W-30 Max duty synthetic diesel oil is ideal for customers looking for premium protection and the improve fuel efficiency afforded by 10W-30. It provides outstanding protection for over the road trucks smaller off the road equipment and turbodiesel pickups specifying 10W-30 four specifies 10W-30 for normal services
- Six times more engine protection
- Highly optimized detergent package provides the ultimate engine cleanliness and efficiency
- Significantly exceeds industry requirements
- Excellent fuel economy
- High TBN provides outstanding acid neutralization for long-term engine protection
- Reduces oil consumption
- Exceptional cold temperature performance
- Top-grade protection for extended drain intervals also available in 5W-30 0W 40 5W 40 and 15 W 40 viscosities
Use in diesel engines and, where appropriate, gasoline engines requiring any of the following specifications:
- API CK-4/SN, CJ-4, CI-4+, CF
- Volvo VDS4.5, VDS4, VDS3
- Mack EOS-4.5, EO-O
- Renault RLD-4, RLD-3
- Cummins CES20086, CES20081
- Caterpillar ECF-2, ECF-3, ECF-1-a
- DDC 93K218, 93K215, 93K214
- DFS 93K222
- ACEA E9, E7
- MB 228.31
- MAN 3575
- MTU Type 2.1, II, I
- JASO DH-2
- Deutz DQC III-10LA
- Ford WSS-M2C171-F1
Delivers More Wear Protection
Independent testing shows that Amsoil Signature Series Max-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil provides 6X more wear protection than required Detroit diesel standard.
Keeps Turbo’s Clean
Amsoil Synthetic diesel oil provides protection boosted to the max, delivering up to 60% better turbo cleanliness and withstanding the extra demands you place on the turbo when pulling heavy loads or updating for maximum horsepower.